Sunday, January 9, 2011

Panda Restaurant- Lemon Grove


They were nice owners.  Thats probably the nicest thing I will say about this place.  We got the shrimp fried rice and the foot long banh mi for lunch one day.  Large menu of chinese, vietnamese and sushi food items.  Yes i said sushi.  Moving on.  Who puts beansprouts in fried rice?  Filler failure.  Shrimp was fresh enough but I could have definitely used a few more.  The sandwich was another disappointment...who the hell grills the pickled veggies inside the banh mi?  Plus they didnt even taste pickled, the meat inside was limited and the bread wasnt too chewy.  Parking can also be tricky here...if you have been to the Lemon Grove post office, you know what I am talking about.  Lets get to the score....Leave it (in the kindest way possible).  

2 comments:

  1. hi dd - like your new format - short and to the point!

    that sux about this place and ooh, yuck, bean sprouts in rice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find anything wrong with beansprouts in the fried rice. I plan to go for the first time today. I'll let you know .....

    ReplyDelete