Monday, January 17, 2011

In the kitchen...


My first attempt at Tortilla Soup.  Chicken bouillon, yes I cheated.  Sweet corn, tomatoes, zucchini, celery, cilantro, good salsa and avocado slices.  Just combine it all in a pot (minus the avo) and let her boil.  I recommend adding some grated cheese on top and some Tapatio to boot.  Look, its not fancy and probably not authentic but its pretty tasty and easy as all get out.  Try it and let me know if it works out as good as it did for me.  xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OMG that looks so good and hearty! I love soup! I love it soooo much and this looks delsih!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, considering that it's freakin' cold in NYC, soup is an absoute MUST. i'll try this and let you know how it goes! (sans tomatoes, since I hate tomatoes.)

    ReplyDelete