- Kale and White Bean soup with potatoes and corn (adapted from Food Network magazine)
- Eggplant Stacks (from Costco), canapes, salad on a stick, and homemade banana bread with chocolate chips
- Falafel gyros with my rough and tough tsaziki sauce
- Quiche with mushrooms, parmesan, and kale (maybe salmon as well)
- Steak with onion rings and asparagus
Pics to come on the various meals after they come to fruition. Did I really do NOTHING at all today? The only good news I got today was that my Wii Fit age is 35--not bad considering that I'm only a few years younger than that in real life.
Food craving for the day:
Does anyone else read Postsecret every Sunday? It really is a phenomenal idea. I am crediting their website with this image below that was just so touching.