- Free Wifi in case you missed it in the intro; very strong signal I might say
- Plentiful parking but the inside can get crowded depending on the meal time
- Sandwich size was large but the bread felt dry. Booo since it looked so dang scrumptious when it came to the table. The roast beef was tender but I could have used some more inside (this is saying alot since I usually complain that there is too much sandwich meat).
- Their tomato soup is NOT the business although it is one of their daily specialty soups. Twice now I got this soup and twice I was not happy. The focaccia bread on the side is nice and chewy though.
- Their store brand tater ships are very good...crunchy and salty!
- They didnt give us evil death ray looks when we studied for a few hours
- Their chocolate chip cookies on the other hand ARE the business. Deee-lish.
Official website: http://www.cornerbakerycafe.com/home.aspx